The family of Preston Cope, one of the two victims killed in Tuesday’s school shooting in Benton, Ky., said they were able to say goodbye before their son died.
- 2 men arrested following Kiamensi Gardens drug activity
- DIAA challenged on high school football referee quality, diversity, and pay
- Jury learns of rogue FBI informants in Whitmer kidnap trial
- Justice Department seeks to unseal search warrant of Trump home
- Wilmington officials: Register ATVs, dirt bikes, and don’t ride on public property