A rental apartment management firm run by presidential adviser Jared Kushner’s family was ordered by a federal judge to disclose the identities of its business partners in an ongoing lawsuit filed by Maryland tenants.
- Delaware-JMU takeaways: Hens’ offensive output worst in recent years
- 18-year-old killed in Wilmington shooting Saturday afternoon
- Hens’ offense can’t get going against James Madison
- Harrington fire truck crashes on way home from parade
- Week 7 Delaware high school football roundup: Middletown romps past St. Georges