The Taliban orchestrated a suicide car bombing that claimed the lives of at least 95 people and wounded more than 158 on Saturday in Afghanistan’s capital of Kabul, authorities said.
- Brandywine special education teacher named Delaware 2022 Teacher of the Year
- Meet the winner of Delaware’s Teacher of the Year for 2022
- Delaware state Auditor Kathy McGuiness indicted on 2 felony charges
- 2 boys charged with shooting that critically injured a 17-year-old girl Saturday in Newark
- Could Eagles tackle Lane Johnson miss rest of 2021 season for his personal matter?