The Taliban orchestrated a suicide car bombing that claimed the lives of at least 95 people and wounded more than 158 on Saturday in Afghanistan’s capital of Kabul, authorities said.
- Does artificial intelligence doom us all? – Politics
- Fall Out Boy’s So Much (For) Stardust is an Electrifying New Era with Hints of the Band’s Old Sound
- Bill Belichick addresses comment about Patriots’ past success
- Why This Colombian Town Still Celebrates Christmas in February
- Netflix could soon let you play games on your TV with your phone