As Afghanistan mourned another deadly attack Sunday — one that raises questions about the potential for stability in the region — a top American general says US victory in Afghanistan is still a possibility.
- Chiefs WR Makes Clear Statement On Recent Struggles
- Congress Incentivizes Rare Disease Research. Big Pharma Exploits It. – Politics
- In Israel, Hanukkah Begins in the Shadow of Two Months of War
- Forest Whitaker’s Ex-Wife, Keisha Nash, Dead At 51
- Just about every Windows and Linux device vulnerable to new LogoFAIL firmware attack