Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins said on Sunday that Congress should pass legislation to protect special counsel Robert Mueller following reports President Donald Trump considered firing him last June.
- Ayo Edebiri and Rachel Sennott Start a Fight Club to Hook Up With Cheerleaders in "Bottoms" Trailer
- Apple Ghosts the Generative AI Revolution
- Mass exploitation of critical MOVEit flaw is ransacking orgs big and small
- French Pension Plan Protests Erupt Again
- Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Civil Sex Abuse Case