After months of rhetoric and negotiations on immigration with the parties barely any closer to each other, the reality is beginning to dawn that there may be no deal to be had.
- 2 men arrested following Kiamensi Gardens drug activity
- DIAA challenged on high school football referee quality, diversity, and pay
- Jury learns of rogue FBI informants in Whitmer kidnap trial
- Justice Department seeks to unseal search warrant of Trump home
- Wilmington officials: Register ATVs, dirt bikes, and don’t ride on public property