Protesters gathered across Russia on Sunday to support opposition leader Alexei Navalny’s call to boycott the March presidential election, and Navalny himself was arrested while walking to the Moscow demonstration.
- Does artificial intelligence doom us all? – Politics
- Fall Out Boy’s So Much (For) Stardust is an Electrifying New Era with Hints of the Band’s Old Sound
- Bill Belichick addresses comment about Patriots’ past success
- Why This Colombian Town Still Celebrates Christmas in February
- Netflix could soon let you play games on your TV with your phone