The memo, raising doubts about the Russia inquiry, includes an account of Mr. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, approving surveillance of a former Trump campaign aide.
- 2 in critical condition following shootings in Wilmington’s Quaker Hill neighborhood
- Wegmans announces opening date for Wilmington store
- His ‘malicious intent’ on offense got UD football coaches to move him to linebacker
- More people can now get the monkeypox vaccine in Delaware. Are you eligible? What to know
- Why did an intellectually disabled man end up with a broken arm after police arrested him?