They heat meals in microwaves, struggle with the cold and check Facebook for news from back home. Every day is an adjustment for these families, more than 1,600 miles from home.
- New month, new pattern for traffic leaving Wilmington on I-95 northbound
- White Marlin Open announces new records for number of boats and purse for 2021 tournament
- Longwood Gardens to remain closed until Wednesday after tanker truck crash
- 26-year-old man shot in Dover early Sunday morning
- Traffic stop results in gun charge for driver