Some see the ascension of Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), a constitutional law expert, as a sign of how seriously House Democrats are preparing for a legal showdown with the president. Others are steering clear of the issue.
- ‘A labor of love’ | Revamped Delaware Museum of Nature and Science opens its doors to the public again
- Meet the 3 sisters propelling Caravel softball team as it tries to defend state title
- UD president appointed to president’s national advisory council
- Lawmaker’s sick day causes recreational marijuana bill to fail by 1 vote in Delaware House
- Creating healthier homes in New Castle