Some see the ascension of Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), a constitutional law expert, as a sign of how seriously House Democrats are preparing for a legal showdown with the president. Others are steering clear of the issue.
- Delaware-JMU takeaways: Hens’ offensive output worst in recent years
- 18-year-old killed in Wilmington shooting Saturday afternoon
- Hens’ offense can’t get going against James Madison
- Harrington fire truck crashes on way home from parade
- Week 7 Delaware high school football roundup: Middletown romps past St. Georges