More than four months after Hurricane Maria battered Puerto Rico, the Federal Emergency Management Agency is halting new shipments of food and water to the island, an agency official with direct knowledge of the plan told CNN on Tuesday.
- New Mexico To Become 5th State Providing Free Meals To All Public School Kids
- ‘Snowfall’ Actress Angela Lewis Defends Louie’s Villain Era
- AstraZeneca’s Covid Vaccine May Have Posed a Higher Heart Risk for Young Women, Study Shows
- Yankees sign Franchy Cordero in Opening Day roster twist
- Let’s shoot all the “transphobes”? – Politics