More than four months after Hurricane Maria battered Puerto Rico, the Federal Emergency Management Agency is halting new shipments of food and water to the island, an agency official with direct knowledge of the plan told CNN on Tuesday.
- Cicadas delay White House press ahead of Biden overseas trip
- Wawa to mark ‘Mare of Easttown Day’ with new cheesesteak
- Flood warning up for the Brandywine
- Why Delaware is giving $20,000 and higher pay hikes to top officials making over $100K
- I-95 reopened where crash and peroxide burn occurred Tuesday