More than four months after Hurricane Maria battered Puerto Rico, the Federal Emergency Management Agency is halting new shipments of food and water to the island, an agency official with direct knowledge of the plan told CNN on Tuesday.
- Tristan Thompson Reveals How He Felt When Kevin Durant Joined Warriors
- FanDuel Massachusetts Promo Code unlocks $200 for Saturday’s March Madness or any game
- Pope Increases Lay Leaders’ Responsibility in Sexual Abuse Law
- Much Of West Coast Faces Salmon Fishing Ban As Population Plummets
- Jeremy Renner welcomes home snowplow which almost killed him on new year | Hollywood