The House Intelligence Committee voted Monday evening to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging abuses by the FBI in their surveillance practices, but voted against releasing a competing memo written by the committee’s top Democrat.
- This Exec Is Forcing Google Into Its First Trial Over Sexist Pay Discrimination
- Zach Wilson Made History Against Patrick Mahomes
- Nobel Prize Awarded to Covid Vaccine Pioneers
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck get into heated exchange inside car: Report | Hollywood
- AI language models can exceed PNG and FLAC in lossless compression, says study