The House Intelligence Committee voted Monday evening to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging abuses by the FBI in their surveillance practices, but voted against releasing a competing memo written by the committee’s top Democrat.
- Cicadas delay White House press ahead of Biden overseas trip
- Wawa to mark ‘Mare of Easttown Day’ with new cheesesteak
- Flood warning up for the Brandywine
- Why Delaware is giving $20,000 and higher pay hikes to top officials making over $100K
- I-95 reopened where crash and peroxide burn occurred Tuesday