Kenya’s main opposition group prepared to inaugurate Raila Odinga as the country’s so-called people’s president, as the government warned the media not to provide live coverage of the event.
- Delaware, others reach $450M deal with opioid maker over deceptive marketing
- Governor signs law creating new retirement program for small business employees
- Bradley leader after first round of BMW Championship
- Most Delawareans will never play or even see Wilmington Country Club. This week, it’s open to the world.
- Delaware expanding monkeypox vaccination program