A Russia-engineered peace conference aimed at bringing together warring factions in Syria has been fruitless, with the main opposition figures snubbing the talks and those who did attend walking out.
- Ayo Edebiri and Rachel Sennott Start a Fight Club to Hook Up With Cheerleaders in "Bottoms" Trailer
- Apple Ghosts the Generative AI Revolution
- Mass exploitation of critical MOVEit flaw is ransacking orgs big and small
- French Pension Plan Protests Erupt Again
- Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Civil Sex Abuse Case