The uproar began when officials mistakenly told NPR that FEMA planned to cut off food and water assistance on Jan. 31. The agency said Wednesday it will continue providing aid for as long as it is needed.
- Agilent to invest millions at Little Falls location
- What’s going there? Keep up with the latest on businesses coming and going in Delaware
- Why trading Matisse Thybulle might be in Sixers’ best interests
- Baseball teams juggle in final Delaware Online spring sports rankings
- What’s new at the Delaware beaches for summer 2022? A starter list of what to expect