Fujifilm Holdings Corp. is buying control of Xerox Corp. in a deal that creates an $18 billion company and marks the end of the independence of the iconic American corporate giant.
- Colin Powell, first Black secretary of state, dies from COVID-19 complications
- Why the story of Colin Powell is a classic New York tale
- New Castle County to spend ARPA funds on violence reduction, addressing inequities
- What’s happening at Barley Mill Plaza, the site of Delaware’s first Wegmans
- Lewes to rename its beaches, Beach 2 to honor former Black business owner