A train carrying Republican lawmakers to their annual retreat in West Virginia crashed with a garbage truck in a crossing grade on Wednesday, killing one person in the truck and leaving several members of Congress injured.
- Cicadas delay White House press ahead of Biden overseas trip
- Wawa to mark ‘Mare of Easttown Day’ with new cheesesteak
- Flood warning up for the Brandywine
- Why Delaware is giving $20,000 and higher pay hikes to top officials making over $100K
- I-95 reopened where crash and peroxide burn occurred Tuesday