Lebanon’s prime minister and other senior figures in the country’s government reacted angrily to comments by an Israeli official once again laying claim a disputed maritime area said to be rich in oil and gas.
- Cicadas delay White House press ahead of Biden overseas trip
- Wawa to mark ‘Mare of Easttown Day’ with new cheesesteak
- Flood warning up for the Brandywine
- Why Delaware is giving $20,000 and higher pay hikes to top officials making over $100K
- I-95 reopened where crash and peroxide burn occurred Tuesday