Vice President Mike Pence extolled the benefits of recently enacted tax cuts in West Virginia Tuesday, while simultaneously taking rhetorical shots at Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin in a likely preview of what could be a crucial Senate race for both parties.
- New Mexico To Become 5th State Providing Free Meals To All Public School Kids
- ‘Snowfall’ Actress Angela Lewis Defends Louie’s Villain Era
- AstraZeneca’s Covid Vaccine May Have Posed a Higher Heart Risk for Young Women, Study Shows
- Yankees sign Franchy Cordero in Opening Day roster twist
- Let’s shoot all the “transphobes”? – Politics