The bureau is at odds with President Trump, who wants to see the memo, which is said to accuse the F.B.I. and Justice Department of surveillance abuses, made public.
- 2 men arrested following Kiamensi Gardens drug activity
- DIAA challenged on high school football referee quality, diversity, and pay
- Jury learns of rogue FBI informants in Whitmer kidnap trial
- Justice Department seeks to unseal search warrant of Trump home
- Wilmington officials: Register ATVs, dirt bikes, and don’t ride on public property