President Trump and the Republican Congress are putting economic stewardship at the center of their midterm messaging, hoping to reap the election rewards from the steady growth in jobs, strong consumer confidence and a bullish stock market.
- Delaware-JMU takeaways: Hens’ offensive output worst in recent years
- 18-year-old killed in Wilmington shooting Saturday afternoon
- Hens’ offense can’t get going against James Madison
- Harrington fire truck crashes on way home from parade
- Week 7 Delaware high school football roundup: Middletown romps past St. Georges