Lawyers Shanlon Wu, Walter Mack and Annemarie McAvoy said in a two-page motion that they would explain the reasons for their abrupt move in documents filed under seal with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Man critically injured in Wednesday morning Route 1 crash near Bear
- Federal money to fund construction of Newport Trail
- Surf’s Up | Delaware’s rip current risk rising as tropics become active, some lifeguards go home
- Say “Cheese…burger” | Annual Delaware Burger Battle held in Rockford Park
- Why Delaware public advocates are opposing Delmarva Power’s electricity price hike