Pakistan’s defense minister said his country is determined to retain a positive relationship with the U.S. despite President Donald Trump’s decision to suspend military aid to the nuclear-armed nation.
- Juan Soto launches home run off scoreboard in Yankees spring debut
- 31,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Killed in Two Years of War, Zelensky Says
- Robert Griffin III Reacts To ‘Unbelievable’ Situation Regarding Eric Bieniemy
- Biden Caught in a Political Bind Over Israel Policy
- Ford Halts EV Shipments Again – Politics