The Trump administration extended protections for nearly 7,000 Syrian citizens living in the U.S. for another 18 months while declining to allow new applicants.
- Does artificial intelligence doom us all? – Politics
- Fall Out Boy’s So Much (For) Stardust is an Electrifying New Era with Hints of the Band’s Old Sound
- Bill Belichick addresses comment about Patriots’ past success
- Why This Colombian Town Still Celebrates Christmas in February
- Netflix could soon let you play games on your TV with your phone