The U.S. Treasury Department offered further explanation of the way it developed a list of business and political figures that it said were close to Russian President Vladimir Putin, seeking to defend itself against criticism that the process was hasty or sup…
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant