Three children lived in a Maryland “house of horrors” in which they were beaten, assaulted with a stun gun and forced to eat dog feces while locked away by two women, police said Wednesday.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee