Alphabet Inc., a company that has sunk billions into far-fetched projects like driverless cars and internet balloons, is being weighed down by more mundane expenses — the cost of running its behemoth web-search advertising business.
- Hong Kong To Give Away 500,000 Plane Tickets to Lure Tourists
- Jack Hughes, Nico Hischier, Dougie Hamilton spark Devils’ success
- Dallas Zoo missing monkeys: Suspect tampered with leopard, monkey enclosures, police say
- Pentagon Detects Spy Balloon Over U.S.; Blinken Cancels China Trip
- Elon Musk says Twitter will start sharing ad revenue with creators if they pay for Twitter Blue. He didn’t explain further.