Alphabet Inc., a company that has sunk billions into far-fetched projects like driverless cars and internet balloons, is being weighed down by more mundane expenses — the cost of running its behemoth web-search advertising business.
- Dear White House Operator, Can You Help Me Place This Call? – Politics
- Michael Douglas speaks in Hindi with some help from Ayushmann Khurrana. Watch | Hollywood
- Amazon unleashes Q, an AI assistant for the workplace
- Florida Students Protest After Principal, Staff Are Reassigned Over Trans Athlete
- Luka Doncic Sounds Off On Unsung Aspect Of His Game