Fifty-three children have died from flu-related illness so far this year, according to the CDC. The season has not yet peaked and experts say it is rivaling other severe flu seasons of the past.
- Agilent to invest millions at Little Falls location
- What’s going there? Keep up with the latest on businesses coming and going in Delaware
- Why trading Matisse Thybulle might be in Sixers’ best interests
- Baseball teams juggle in final Delaware Online spring sports rankings
- What’s new at the Delaware beaches for summer 2022? A starter list of what to expect