Jon Huntsman Sr., a billionaire philanthropist and businessman whose son Jon Jr. is ambassador to Russia has died at age 80, a spokesperson at the Huntsman Cancer Institute confirmed on Friday afternoon.
- The $400 Billion Man Running America’s Clean Energy Transition – Politics
- What Weapons Is Ukraine Getting, and Will They Arrive in Time?
- Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ Tour Photo Helps Etsy Designer’s Sales In A Big Way
- Mo’Nique on Playing Goldie in BMF Season 2
- Hong Kong To Give Away 500,000 Plane Tickets to Lure Tourists