Defense Secretary James Mattis hinted Friday that the United States would strike the Syrian regime again if it uses sarin gas, but added that the United States has no evidence it has used the nerve agent recently.
- Jets must beat Falcons to keep playoff, Aaron Rodgers return hopes alive
- Georgia Republicans’ New Voting Maps Defy Court Order to Boost Black Representation – Politics
- Paris Knife Attack Leaves One Dead and Others Injured
- Jeannie Mai Accuses Jeezy of Cheating & Violating Their Prenup
- ChatGPT wrote an ordinance for a Brazilian city