A Dallas man on death row for nearly two decades after being convicted of killing his two young daughters was executed in Texas on Thursday night after his last-minute appeals failed.
- In Taiwan’s Waters, a Hunt for Tiny, Wriggling ‘Gold’
- Knicks could be a play-in team, even with a win over Cavaliers
- Brian Walshe, husband of Massachusetts mother Ana Walshe, indicted on murder charge in her disappearance
- IPL 2023 livestream: How to watch Indian Premier League for free
- The Hoax of the Century – Politics