Top Defense officials believe that a military strike would be reckless and unnecessary — and don’t trust Trump to reach the same conclusion.
- Hong Kong To Give Away 500,000 Plane Tickets to Lure Tourists
- Jack Hughes, Nico Hischier, Dougie Hamilton spark Devils’ success
- Dallas Zoo missing monkeys: Suspect tampered with leopard, monkey enclosures, police say
- Pentagon Detects Spy Balloon Over U.S.; Blinken Cancels China Trip
- Elon Musk says Twitter will start sharing ad revenue with creators if they pay for Twitter Blue. He didn’t explain further.