After record-breaking freezing temperatures across North America and an unusually powerful winter storm known as a “bomb cyclone,” one critter’s annual weather prediction might be the last hope for those itching for an early spring.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee