Douglas Haig, who sold ammunition to the gunman in October’s Las Vegas massacre was arrested Friday on charges of manufacturing and selling armor-piercing bullets in violation of federal law.
- Patriots Defender Makes Clear Statement On Struggling QB
- U.S. Air Force Says Osprey Crash Off Japan Left No Survivors
- Western Happy Talk Is a Dangerous Business – Politics
- Margot Robbie says she was told to push Barbie release by Oppenheimer producer | Hollywood
- Best AI CV writing app deal: 77% off Resoume