Douglas Haig, who sold ammunition to the gunman in October’s Las Vegas massacre was arrested Friday on charges of manufacturing and selling armor-piercing bullets in violation of federal law.
- 3 men sentenced to life in prison for Ahmaud Arbery’s murder; parole denied for father, son
- What Eagles gain by starting Gardner Minshew vs. Cowboys — beyond resting Jalen Hurts
- After Monday dumping across state, Smyrna again records most snowfall with Friday storm
- Salesianum sprinter wins Delaware Online Athlete of the Week vote
- Snow in Delaware on Friday, Jan. 7: Photos