Douglas Haig, who sold ammunition to the gunman in October’s Las Vegas massacre was arrested Friday on charges of manufacturing and selling armor-piercing bullets in violation of federal law.
- Cicadas delay White House press ahead of Biden overseas trip
- Wawa to mark ‘Mare of Easttown Day’ with new cheesesteak
- Flood warning up for the Brandywine
- Why Delaware is giving $20,000 and higher pay hikes to top officials making over $100K
- I-95 reopened where crash and peroxide burn occurred Tuesday