U.S. stocks slumped Friday, and the market suffered its worst week in two years, as fears of inflation and disappointing quarterly results from technology and energy giants spooked investors. The Dow Jones industrial average dropped by more than 650 points.
- Agilent to invest millions at Little Falls location
- What’s going there? Keep up with the latest on businesses coming and going in Delaware
- Why trading Matisse Thybulle might be in Sixers’ best interests
- Baseball teams juggle in final Delaware Online spring sports rankings
- What’s new at the Delaware beaches for summer 2022? A starter list of what to expect