Vice President Mike Pence will deride any notion of normalizing North Korea’s relationships with the outside world while he leads the US delegation at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, this week, a Pence aide told Axios on Sunday.
- Man critically injured in Wednesday morning Route 1 crash near Bear
- Federal money to fund construction of Newport Trail
- Surf’s Up | Delaware’s rip current risk rising as tropics become active, some lifeguards go home
- Say “Cheese…burger” | Annual Delaware Burger Battle held in Rockford Park
- Why Delaware public advocates are opposing Delmarva Power’s electricity price hike