Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.) on Sunday disputed Republican claims based on a recently declassified memo that the Department of Justice depended on the so-called Steele dossier to obtain a surveillance warrant on a Trump campaign aide.
- Does artificial intelligence doom us all? – Politics
- Fall Out Boy’s So Much (For) Stardust is an Electrifying New Era with Hints of the Band’s Old Sound
- Bill Belichick addresses comment about Patriots’ past success
- Why This Colombian Town Still Celebrates Christmas in February
- Netflix could soon let you play games on your TV with your phone