Israeli authorities on Sunday tore down two EU-funded classrooms that were part of a school for Bedouins in the occupied West Bank because they said they were built illegally.
- New Mexico To Become 5th State Providing Free Meals To All Public School Kids
- ‘Snowfall’ Actress Angela Lewis Defends Louie’s Villain Era
- AstraZeneca’s Covid Vaccine May Have Posed a Higher Heart Risk for Young Women, Study Shows
- Yankees sign Franchy Cordero in Opening Day roster twist
- Let’s shoot all the “transphobes”? – Politics