The attorney general of the Maldives warned the country’s Supreme Court on Sunday that a move to unseat the president would be unconstitutional, amid a political crisis that has left the government in chaos since late last week.
- Sophie Turner and Taylor Swift Friendship Timeline
- How to watch Google’s Pixel 8 announcement stream
- Elon Musk Hit With Lawsuit For Falsely Linking Man To Neo-Nazi Brawl
- Hundreds of illegal aliens are living inside a major American airport – Politics
- This Exec Is Forcing Google Into Its First Trial Over Sexist Pay Discrimination