The Trump administration is weighing restrictions on Venezuela’s oil exports and the sale of U.S.-refined petroleum products to the country, but it is wary of the damage that may cause to American companies, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said.
- Sophie Turner and Taylor Swift Friendship Timeline
- How to watch Google’s Pixel 8 announcement stream
- Elon Musk Hit With Lawsuit For Falsely Linking Man To Neo-Nazi Brawl
- Hundreds of illegal aliens are living inside a major American airport – Politics
- This Exec Is Forcing Google Into Its First Trial Over Sexist Pay Discrimination