The winner wants “the freedom to walk into a grocery store or attend public events without being known or targeted as the winner of a half-billion dollars,” her lawyer said in court documents.
- Does artificial intelligence doom us all? – Politics
- Fall Out Boy’s So Much (For) Stardust is an Electrifying New Era with Hints of the Band’s Old Sound
- Bill Belichick addresses comment about Patriots’ past success
- Why This Colombian Town Still Celebrates Christmas in February
- Netflix could soon let you play games on your TV with your phone