Following a third fatal Amtrak crash in recent months, the railroad’s boss said Sunday that freight railroad CSX was responsible for Sunday’s collision in South Carolina that left two dead and scores injured.
- Man critically injured in Wednesday morning Route 1 crash near Bear
- Federal money to fund construction of Newport Trail
- Surf’s Up | Delaware’s rip current risk rising as tropics become active, some lifeguards go home
- Say “Cheese…burger” | Annual Delaware Burger Battle held in Rockford Park
- Why Delaware public advocates are opposing Delmarva Power’s electricity price hike