Broadcom Ltd. offered Qualcomm Inc.’s shareholders a $16 billion bigger payday, ratcheting up the pressure on its rival chipmaker to negotiate while deriding Qualcomm’s plan for independence as “pie in the sky.”
- Delaware, others reach $450M deal with opioid maker over deceptive marketing
- Governor signs law creating new retirement program for small business employees
- Bradley leader after first round of BMW Championship
- Most Delawareans will never play or even see Wilmington Country Club. This week, it’s open to the world.
- Delaware expanding monkeypox vaccination program