Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Christopher A. Coons (D-Del.) plan to introduce the Senate version of a bipartisan House bill that enjoys widespread support — and hope that then Congress can move on.
- This Exec Is Forcing Google Into Its First Trial Over Sexist Pay Discrimination
- Zach Wilson Made History Against Patrick Mahomes
- Nobel Prize Awarded to Covid Vaccine Pioneers
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck get into heated exchange inside car: Report | Hollywood
- AI language models can exceed PNG and FLAC in lossless compression, says study