Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Christopher A. Coons (D-Del.) plan to introduce the Senate version of a bipartisan House bill that enjoys widespread support — and hope that then Congress can move on.
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant