Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Christopher A. Coons (D-Del.) plan to introduce the Senate version of a bipartisan House bill that enjoys widespread support — and hope that then Congress can move on.
- Delaware facing shortage of high school athletic trainers
- More than 100,000 golf fans are headed to northern Delaware this week. Here’s how to get around
- Skimboarding pros hit the waves at Dewey Beach
- Purple pearl discovered by diner in his clam at Rehoboth Beach restaurant
- Kraft Heinz recalls thousands of Capri Sun pouches over cleaning solution contamination