Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Christopher A. Coons (D-Del.) plan to introduce the Senate version of a bipartisan House bill that enjoys widespread support — and hope that then Congress can move on.
- 3 men sentenced to life in prison for Ahmaud Arbery’s murder; parole denied for father, son
- What Eagles gain by starting Gardner Minshew vs. Cowboys — beyond resting Jalen Hurts
- After Monday dumping across state, Smyrna again records most snowfall with Friday storm
- Salesianum sprinter wins Delaware Online Athlete of the Week vote
- Snow in Delaware on Friday, Jan. 7: Photos