President Donald Trump is not afraid to take credit when things go right. He’s repeatedly crowed about the stock market — which has been way up! — and he’s taken personal credit, amazingly, for a lack of airline deaths.
- Brandywine special education teacher named Delaware 2022 Teacher of the Year
- Meet the winner of Delaware’s Teacher of the Year for 2022
- Delaware state Auditor Kathy McGuiness indicted on 2 felony charges
- 2 boys charged with shooting that critically injured a 17-year-old girl Saturday in Newark
- Could Eagles tackle Lane Johnson miss rest of 2021 season for his personal matter?