The Pentagon’s Defense Logistics Agency failed to properly document hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of funding for construction projects, according to an internal audit performed by the auditor Ernst & Young.
- Man critically injured in Wednesday morning Route 1 crash near Bear
- Federal money to fund construction of Newport Trail
- Surf’s Up | Delaware’s rip current risk rising as tropics become active, some lifeguards go home
- Say “Cheese…burger” | Annual Delaware Burger Battle held in Rockford Park
- Why Delaware public advocates are opposing Delmarva Power’s electricity price hike