The Pentagon’s Defense Logistics Agency failed to properly document hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of funding for construction projects, according to an internal audit performed by the auditor Ernst & Young.
- Delaware-JMU takeaways: Hens’ offensive output worst in recent years
- 18-year-old killed in Wilmington shooting Saturday afternoon
- Hens’ offense can’t get going against James Madison
- Harrington fire truck crashes on way home from parade
- Week 7 Delaware high school football roundup: Middletown romps past St. Georges