Rep. Elijah Cummings (D- Md) and Del. Stacey Plaskett (D-U.S. Virgin Islands) called it “incomprehensible" that a one-person company, Tribute Contracting LLC, received a nearly $156 million FEMA contract to deliver 30 million meals in Puerto Rico.
- Knollwood community sees 4 shot, 2 fatally, in Delaware’s second mass shooting in 2 weeks
- This state agency has been accused – again – of paying women unfairly
- Sunscreen recall 2021: J&J recalling select Neutrogena and Aveeno sunscreen due to presence of benzene
- Heading to the Delaware beaches this weekend amid the heat? Here’s what you need to know
- New Tri-State Mall owners to redevelop property starting with demolition of Levitz building