Far-right protesters called on Polish President Andrzej Duda to sign into law a contested bill making it illegal to blame Poland for complicity in the Nazi drive to exterminate Jews during World War Two.
- New month, new pattern for traffic leaving Wilmington on I-95 northbound
- White Marlin Open announces new records for number of boats and purse for 2021 tournament
- Longwood Gardens to remain closed until Wednesday after tanker truck crash
- 26-year-old man shot in Dover early Sunday morning
- Traffic stop results in gun charge for driver