The third fatal Amtrak crash in less than two months has thrown a spotlight on delays in installing congressionally-mandated technology designed to automatically slow trains and prevent collisions.
- Delaware-JMU takeaways: Hens’ offensive output worst in recent years
- 18-year-old killed in Wilmington shooting Saturday afternoon
- Hens’ offense can’t get going against James Madison
- Harrington fire truck crashes on way home from parade
- Week 7 Delaware high school football roundup: Middletown romps past St. Georges